[WWP] Where can we hide the gas can?

From: Karen Johnson (kojohns@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Thu May 11 2000 - 20:26:25 PDT

Our P-19 is such a beautiful boat, but the cockpit gets crowded fast
with that 3 gallon gas can kicking around our feet. Has anyone come up
with a creative idea on putting it somewhere out of the way? West
Marine sells a gas can for dingies that is sort of flat and somewhat
triangular with brackets to hang over the transom, but it is for a
transom with only a few inches of depth and it costs $69. Any
suggestions? (I don't want to hear oars or an electric trolling motor !
:)) ...there just must be a way....

Karen Johnson
1998 P-19 #1010, Miss Maggie

There's still time to order Calyx & Corolla flowers for mom.
These fresh and elegant bouquets are available for delivery
by Mother's Day. To order, please visit