[WWP] Stuff for sale

From: Scott Pack (scott.pack@pictureiq.com)
Date: Fri May 12 2000 - 10:05:09 PDT

Hi Folks,

I have some Potter odds and ends for sale:

AquaSignal Series 40 tri color masthead light. Like new condition, probably used by
previous owner for only several hours. Features bi-color navigation, steaming and
anchor lights. Removable mount for trailering. New at West for $180. Asking $100.

Harken furler, model number 434. Small furler suitable for a P-15 or dingy.
Includes furling drum, swivel, furling line and wire luff. Must convert head sail
to have wire sewn into the luff. Not suitable for reefing. Asking $25. See it at:
http://www.harken.com/fs_sbf-e.pdf

Windvane, mounts on radio antenna, new condition last year (won't work on my new
mast). New $35, asking $18.

P-19 DM-6 mast head crane, good condition, make offer. Any other parts from an older
DM-6 mast you might need for spares, make offer. If you are in the Seattle area and
need the spar for *some reason*, make offer. It's slightly twisted and dented and
wouldn't likely be acceptable as a replacement, but maybe someone needs a cheap
flagpole.

Everything except the mast includes shipping. ;-)

Cheers,

-Scott