[WWP] trailoring

From: Dana Lindsley (dfljhl@execpc.com)
Date: Sat May 13 2000 - 18:30:38 PDT

Hi! we are expecting delivery of our new (yet un-named) WWP 19 in a few
days and I'm getting anxious about the trailoring. I'm sure this has
been discussed before, but for us novices at Potter trailoring, tell me
what I need to know about getting my van ready to trailor. I have a
1993 Mercury Villager ... the specs say that the towing limit is 2000
pounds, which I know is cutting it close for the 19. Fortunately, we
live in quite flat terrain, but I have my worries about the launch
ramps. I could use some reassurance and suggestions on how to manage a
boat this large. I have trailored a Sunfish, but that is a whole other
category! Thanks!
Dana Lindsley
Milwaukee
WWP 19 ????