Re: [WWP] Potter Poll #2000-1: What's the most unusual and creative mod on your boat?

From: Wm. Longyard (longyard@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Sat May 13 2000 - 21:55:29 PDT

Judy, et al;

I have gone the same route with my Siren 17 that Judy has with
her P19. I've got radar reflectors, radar detectors, marine
radio, autopilot, and soon depth finder. I've converted my
sailrig to a high tabernacle, gunter rig with INTERNAL
COUNTERBALANCE (more about this in a few days), roller furler,
single line reefing, and mizzen mast. The hull has been modified
to include triple cockpit drains, bilge pump, saloon-style cabin
doors, and on-board power generator!

...and like Judy, I ain't done yet!

Yours,
Bill Longyard