[WWP] Bimini!!

From: Rye Gewalt (ryeg@vais.net)
Date: Sun May 14 2000 - 04:45:43 PDT

My Bimini project is finally completed and has been judged a success by
my family and friends. I have put together a Web Page under the
assumption that a picture is worth a thousand words -- so many pictures
must be worth even more. I hope that the page is interesting and
answers some of the questions that have cropped up on the list over the
past few months.

 http://www.vais.net/~ryeg/Bimini/BiminiProject.html

WARNING FOR THE MODEM IMPAIRED: THIS WEB PAGE CONTAINS EXTREMELY
GRAPHIC MATERIAL SHOWING MODIFICATIONS TO A WWP19. FOR THOSE WITH SLOW
MODEMS OR WWP15, THE MATERIAL CONTAINED THEREIN MAY NOT BE APPROPRIATE
OR OTHERWISE WORTHWHILE. (It take a while to download).

Regards
Rye

eGroups members: $60 in FREE calls! Join beMANY!
And pay less each month for long distance.