[WWP] SCA P-19 article

From: Bill Blohm (bblohm@boi.hp.com)
Date: Mon May 15 2000 - 12:15:57 PDT

It seems to me the best place to ask this question is here.

I read the SCA article on the P-19s, and one thing that really bothered
me was how different the history of the boat was from what seems to be
actual history. I'd always thought that the West Wight Potter was a
design from the Isle of Wight imported to here, yet the SCA article
claims it was a design from a producer in CA.

Can someone set this right? What the heck is the real history of our
beloved boats?

Bill B.
P-19 #454, Dream Catcher
Nampa, ID