Fwd: boat computer

GSTahoe@aol.com
Wed, 19 Aug 1998 14:59:35 EDT

--part0_903553175_boundary

Yes, Bill, it has been quite sunny, although very comfortable. The weather is
shaping up to be perfect for our Tahoe sail. The days are in the mid 70's,
evenings kind of cool--in the 40's or 50's. Afternoon breezes 20 to 25 MPH.
The current predictions for this weekend are for slightly warmer weather,
perhaps in the upper 70's to low 80's. They never seem to predict the wind
more than a day or so ahead of time, but it looks like those that depart early
may be doing so under power and those that sail in the afternoon might have
some really nice breezes.

Sorry to hear about your goose neck problems. If worst comes to worst, they
seem to have a lot of parts and a good repair facility at Tahoe Keys, but as
you've already discovered, they are not a nonprofit operation. Everything is
kind of expensive.

I am looking forward to seeing you Friday. I'm shooting for getting there
about noon, but you know how that stuff goes. I may be a little late.

Geoff
P-15 Lollipop
No. Lake Tahoe, NV

--part0_903553175_boundary