Re: Heel! Heel!

Paul Allikas (paul.allikas@ibm.net)
Mon, 24 Aug 1998 12:51:29 -0400

--------------2DB536F17F4E214B602A9D35

I mean this seriously: Will you have a chase (rescue) boat involved,
and do you intend to capture the 'experiment' on video? If so, we
should be able to capture the moment of truth and create an .AVI file
for posting for others to see. Should be viewed from the rear, to
observe the angles, etc. I will be glad to do the .avi capture and
posting for you.

--
Paul Allikas
Raleigh, NC