Fwd: Bill Combs

GSTahoe@aol.com
Fri, 11 Sep 1998 01:28:21 EDT

--part0_905491701_boundary

RE: Sailing the Bahamas in a P-15

Ken,

It wasn't my sail (yet)! It was Bill Combs, aboard his P-19 "Ursa Minor."
Bill wrote a wonderful story about the cruise that was in several installments
posted on this e-mail group last year. I imagine that if you go to the Potter
Yachter home page or ECPA (East Coast Potter Association home page -- Bill's
from Florida) that you will be able to access the stories from the Potter
archives. Personally, I hardly have a chance to read all that's new than to

I can tell you the URL, it is: http://www.lesbois.com/wwpotter. Go there. It
is a wonderfully put together site with tons of Potter pictures and answers to
questions that most of us haven't even thought of yet. Kind of gunkhole
around. It's interesting. There's even a whole thread on what's the best
wine cork to use for a cockpit drain plug! Oh, yeah, and the necessary and
accepted contortions necessary to use a porta-potty gracefully on a 15. Neat
stuff like that.

I try to stay away from the site. It tends to cost me an hour, if not more,
out of my day! :-)

Enjoy.

Geoff
P-15 Lollipop