Cyrus WindDancer

Gordon (hlg@pacbell.net)
Wed, 23 Sep 1998 20:03:25 -0700

Some of the long-time members of the Potter Yachters will be interested in
the following note I received from Derek Jensen. Cyrus WindDancer (formerly
Cyrus Eaton) used to live in the Bay Area, sailed with us on occasion, and
wrote a number of lively articles for the Potter Yachter newsletter. I
believe he now lives in Washington or Oregon.

Harry Gordon
P14 #234, Manatee
Mountain View, CA