Re: Getting P-15 off of Trailer

john marotzke/Marotzke Inc. (jmarotz@earthlink.net)
Mon, 28 Sep 1998 20:36:03 -0500

Its a easy deal to just slide your P-15 off the trailer on to the grass
or soft sand. I have done it with the tilt and the trailer hooked to
the truck.
Now that you have your boat off the trailer put up the mast, grab the
main halyard and tip her over on her side. That way you can remove the
center board down through the bottom. Check for rust pitting, maybe
repaint and grease up the pivot section.
This is the easy way. If you don't think so just try to remove the
center board while in the water. :-)
John Marotzke
Ortonville, MI
P-15 Hooray