FW: Potter for Sale?

Tiffany, Doug (TiffanyD@phibred.com)
Fri, 30 Oct 1998 14:58:08 -0600

Potter Wanted

1995 or later.
Must have any options better installed at factory (i.e. stuff with difficult
to reach back plate installation sites). I am fairly adept at DYI stuff, so
can probably install most others.

Ideally desire options currently on Popular option list, Baja trailer (but
not an absolute necessity). Would prefer dark hull color, single color
sails, 5HP with charging system, dual batteries, and as many electornics as
possible.

Need to move fast in case I have to buy new in order to get fall special
price. Please advise ASAP.
Thanks,

Doug

-----Original Message-----
From: ron mcfarland [mailto:wrldsalr@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, October 30, 1998 2:37 PM
To: Tiffany, Doug
Subject: Re: Potter for Sale?

Doug,
I have decided to keep my Potter but you might want to contact the
potter group at wwpotter@tscnet.com and do a "potter wanted" posting
there. I'm sure you will get some good info. It is a potter
discussion group and you should subscribe to it. I don't know the
procedure anymore but ask and someone will be happy tell you how to go
about it.
any questions you have or even think you might have, you will get an
answer for, usually pretty good ones, but just remember that these are
a bunch of "ol farts" that have nothing better to do than come up with
crazy ideas in a lot of cases. Enjoy your potter, they are great
little boats......Ron

---"Tiffany, Doug" <TiffanyD@phibred.com> wrote:

> Seriously considering a Potter 19. Will buy new by next week if I
can't
> locate a good used one that is close. I live in Fargo ND.
>
> Please advise.
>
> Thanks
>
> Doug Tiffany

==