Re: FW: Potter for Sale?

Paul Allikas (allika1@ibm.net)
Sun, 1 Nov 1998 15:42:29 -0500

I have decided to move up, and am now offering for sale, my 1998 Potter 19:

Can be seen at web site: http://members.tripod.com/~Paul_Allikas/

Main Page image is of sister-ship, additional images off main page.

Details:

1998 Potter 19, hull number 896 - Sailed One Season Only - Kept covered on
Trailer - Better than new!

Dark Green Hull, White Cabin Top
Tanbark Sails (Main, Genoa 150, Jib)
CDI Roller Furling Genoa and Jib
Second set of reefing points and tackle on Main Sail
Baja Heavy Duty Trailer with Spare Tire and mount
NIssan 5 HP outboard with Alternator
20 Gallon Water Tankage with Deck Fill
Porta Potti
Butane Stove
36 qt Cooler mounted in Vberth
Fabric Cushions in Interior
V Berth Filler Cushion
Interior Curtains
Cockpit Cushions
Cockpit Storage Locker
Running/Anchor/ Masthead lights with Battery
Companionway Dodger (Forrest Green to match Hull)
VHF with Masthead Antenna
Fan on Cabin top
Additional Cabin Lights
Anchoring package (Chocks, Anchor, Rail Mount)
Kick up Rudder
Topping Lift
Contest Mini Compass on Port Bulkhead
Heavy Duty Removable folding transom ladder (extends to 42")
Factory Mast Raising System
3 - 12V accessory outlets
120V 15amp Shore Power (Charger and GFCI Outlet)
Genoa Tracks and Winches
Cabin Entrance Ladder

Price: 13,500.00

Paul Allikas