Re: Potter Quality: HMS vs International Marine...

Steven W. Barnes (Oldsurfdude@worldnet.att.net)
Tue, 03 Nov 1998 14:17:04 -0800

Eric Johnson wrote:

> I'm a little obsessive about my boat, and for me, my boat is like therapy.
> I'm a very messy sloppy person. I can barely get to my keyboard from all the
> clutter on my desk. But my boat is the one part of my life where I make an
> effort to have everything just right and tidy, and so I am very picky about
> everything on it. Maybe I should write Zen and the Art of Potter
> Maintenance. :) But I get great satisfaction out of changing things for the
> better, and it is therapeutic for me to have something I can obsess about :)

I'm with ya, Dude. There's just something about being shipshape and
seaworthy. But the lawn? Who cares? :)

--
Steve Barnes sailing a Capri 16, and saleing a Potter 14, in San Diego.

OLDSURFDUDE