FW: Potter Tape Chain..Now New Tape

Fauver, James (JamesF@bayarchitects.com)
Fri, 6 Nov 1998 08:51:52 -0600

Now here is a GREAT idea!

That tape didn't do me a lot of good, since I was interested in the P19.
The video had very little information for me. As a former "Potter
Wannabe", I would have put a lot more stock in a "home made" video, (not
that the IM video is much more than this), made by friends and
acquaintances from the list.

As someone who has never rigged, de-rigged, or trailered his Potter, I
would still like to see such a video.

James Fauver
P19 Southern Star
Lake Conroe, Texas