Re: Cockpit tent

Steven W. Barnes (Oldsurfdude@worldnet.att.net)
Tue, 17 Nov 1998 13:39:12 -0800

William Shurr wrote:

> Did someone inquire about a cockpit tent a while back? A few months ago I
> saw a light, waterproof two man tent at Walmart for just over $10.00.

That project is on my list for the Capri. I'm hoping to get some
standing headroom, leaving a few of cockpit at the stern, outside, as a
porch. It has occurred to me that, since a boat at anchor, ideally,
lies bow to the wind, that the bow end of the tent should streamlined,
pointed on the windward end, and maybe lower on that end, or something
like that. What think you all?

--
Steve Barnes sailing a Capri 16, #74,
and saleing a Potter 14, #561, in San Diego.