Re: RIGGING THE MAIN SHEET

Eric Johnson (ej@glock.tx3.com)
Sat, 21 Nov 1998 11:05:22 -0800 (PST)

I have my p19 rigged as you describe as "wrong". The only difference as
far as I can tell is my setup is a 3-part purchase where the other way is
a 4. I've tried both ways but I prefer the 3-part because it requires far
less mainsheet.

I understand what you're saying about the boom position from one tack to
the other, but since to keep up maximum speed you're usually easing out
the mainsheet after a tack anyways, I don't think its all that big of
deal.

ej@tx3.com P19#461 "Victoria" Bothell, WA