Re: Old Guy-New Boat etc.

Kim Wickens (kim-di@nwlink.com)
Tue, 24 Nov 1998 16:53:40 -0800

My suggestion on obtaining foam is to call a local packaging
manufacturer, like a corrugated box plant that also deals with cushion
packaging. I would talk directly to their design department and ask if
they will sell you a 2" plank(48x96) of 1.2# PolyEthylene (or
Polyplank). Or get the name of their local supplier if they have one,
and get it from them if possible. They would probably only sell to you
if you were able to come pick it up.

I recommend that you avoid open cell at all cost, literally. It would be
like putting sponges in your cushions.

Kim
packaging geek & possible future Potter owner