Re: Good Old Boat Magazine

GSTahoe@aol.com
Thu, 17 Dec 1998 11:07:15 EST

In a message dated 12/15/98 8:14:19 PM Pacific Standard Time, tduke@cfw.com
writes:

> I would be interested in Liveaboard's web address. No hurry, I will be
> off-net thur Friday due to a Sales Meeting (ugh).
>
> TED

Ted,

I don't know why you dread sales meetings. It's an excellent opportunity to
drink old coffee and get free donuts. That's not to mention listening to
people talk because that's what they feel they're paid to do, whether or not
they have anything important to say. Why, I would say our entire economy is
based on sales meetings. I suppose you'd rather be sailing than be in
meetings. I know your type.

I just took a look at my last issue of "Living Aboard" and see their web site
is right on the cover. I should have figured as much. It is:
www.livingaboard.com

I am going to look at their site now. I have been getting the mag for a
while, but never looked at their web page.

Within my company, I have tried to get them to knock off the sales meetings
and put what's important on E-mail and use E-mail for intra-office
communications. I got totally shot down. I think they miss the donuts.

Hope you're having fun. Don't eat too many chocolate covered fat pills.

Geoff
P-15 Lollipop
No. Lake Tahoe, NV