Re: Monkey Business

GSTahoe@aol.com
Fri, 25 Dec 1998 19:55:47 EST

In a message dated 12/25/98 4:39:16 PM Pacific Standard Time, forrest@slic.com
writes:

> Enough. With temperatures in the teens, it's almost beach party
> weather in the northern marches of New York.

Forrest,

I can't believe on such a fine early winter day you took the time to write
such a detailed explanation of the derivation of freezing balls off a brass
monkey, but I certainly found it interesting and amusing reading. I'll tell
you what though, last week it was cold enough here at Lake Tahoe to freeze the
balls off any creature that sports them. It was cold as a witches teat.
Now--how 'bout an explanation of that saying?

:-)

Geoff
P-15 Lollipop
N. Lake Tahoe, NV