Re: Rigging Inspection Highlights

JBlumhorst@aol.com
Sat, 9 Jan 1999 22:04:49 EST

I realize that I made a minor error in my posting earlier. Just to set the
record straight, it was Bruce Schwab, the boss of the Rigging Shop at
Svendsen's Boat Works in Alameda, who did the consultation.

In a message dated 1/9/99 9:15:40 AM Pacific Standard Time, JBlumhorst@aol.com
writes:

> There are a few things I'd like to share with you following my rigging
> consultation. The boss of Svenson's Boat Yard in Alameda, CA did the
> consultation, his credentials are impecable and his comments were
> interesting.

[snipped]

> By the way, he was the winner of the 1998 single-handed race to Hawaii, so
> he
> had alot of practical ideas on how to rig the boat for singlehanded
sailing.
[snipped]