Re: Why did you buy a Potter?/ R&D

JBlumhorst@aol.com
Fri, 15 Jan 1999 14:32:11 EST

In a message dated 1/15/99 11:24:20 AM Pacific Standard Time, uffda@sonic.net
writes:

> What I would like to do is mount a 1/2" or 3/4" rod on the underside of the
> cabin top that would act as a drum on which the cable could be wound. The
> idea would be to have a removable crank (like a car jack) that I could
> operate from the safety (I don't like being around cables under great
> tension) of the cockpit. I would leave the cable (kevlar line?) hooked up
> except when I was in the cabin and wanted it out of the way.
>
> Left Coast Larry

That's a great idea Larry. Tell you what, you work the bugs out and I'll copy
it next winter! Iv'e got enough to do right now just to get "Red Wing" back
in shape for "The Bay"

May your winds always be less than Force 6,
Judy B.

Judith Blumhorst, DC
P-19 Fleet Captain at your service, courtesy of Potters Yachters
WWP-19 #266 "Red Wing"
SF Bay, CA