P19 Trailer

GraphComm Services (graphcom@whidbey.com)
Thu, 28 Jan 1999 10:17:32 -0800

Rich wrote:

>Could you tell us a little more about the Calkins trailer you decided on
>for your P-19. Exactly which model..and any modifications that were
>needed to make it fit. Are you able to rest the keel on it while
>trailering? I'm very interested in replacing the trailer for my P-19 and
>am very interested in the possible options.

Rich,

I had EZ-Loader design a new trailer for me last year, and I think they did
a great job. They have a large factory in Woodinville, not far from you.
You might give them a call. I think they will only sell through a dealer -
not direct. Mine is rated for 3600#, and has torsion bar suspension (no
axle, thus the boat rides much lower), is all galvanized, and has 15"
wheels (another great thing).

Check them out.

Tom
P19 #352 Windsong