Re: What's the story on new Potters?

Ted Duke (tedduke@usa.net)
Tue, 09 Mar 1999 11:56:22 -0500

Wolfgang,

I have been lurking or posting on this net for a year and a half now. My
impression is that there are many new Potter owners and many old Potter
owners on here. Those of us with old Potters tend to post more because we
are updating, repairing, and new Potterers sometimes lurk instead of
posting. Posts also tend to run in cycles, lots of P14/15 infor, than
lots of P18-19 info.

My impression is that there was a period when Potters might have not been
as good as before, or as good as now, but I think the "least best" Potter
is still a good buy.

NEW Potter owners will surely tell you about theirs. We old Potter owners
love ours.

Ted Duke
WWPs19 #626 (1990 HMS short mast Potter 19)
Mountains of Virginia