Re: Tohatsu/Nissan 3.5 external tank info

DAVID_KAUTZ@HP-Sunnyvale-om5.om.hp.com
Fri, 26 Mar 1999 11:21:48 -0800

Bill,

My "Mighty Mercury" 2.2 holds less than 1/2 gallon and runs for about
2 hours on that amount - do you think the bulb would be inadequate to
keep up with consumption on the order of 1 qt. an hour? Based on your
experience with the bulb pump, how long do you think it would take to
pump 1 qt. of gas using it?

Thanks!

Dave Kautz
P-15 #1632 Tilly Lucy