Re: A modest proposal

Ted Duke (tedduke@usa.net)
Mon, 29 Mar 1999 14:50:04 -0500

Andy and Potterers,

I tried rec.boat and one other for about 2 weeks about 2
years ago and haven't been back since. Abusive, nonsense,
foul language.

Suggest download Netscape and have it put Potter messages
in a Potter file. If you don't like what some one person
posts (including me) have their messages go to Trash.

Or get youreself another email address at hotmail or
useanet etc and go their to read it.

My 20 cents worth,

Ted Duke
WWPs19 #626