Re: Hull Number

Lars S. Mulford (mulford@bellatlantic.net)
Mon, 24 May 1999 22:19:31 -0400

theodore f. boyer wrote:

> Then call IM and ask them how to resolve this
> possible dilemma. It is possible that someone has a hot boat, with a
> re-branding,

This crossed my mind too. A member of the ECPA recently went through
something similar to this, and I can tell you that the Coast Guard was not
amused in the least. I disagree that just because you were able to title
it, that you have nothing to worry about.

"Sea" ya!

--Lars S. Mulford, President
East Coast Potter Association (ECPA)
Come visit us at http://members.tripod.com/~SpeedSailor
"Forgive, and live. Life is worth the challenge of living." --LSSM
s/v Aqua (sailing the greater Chesapeake region)