Re: Beaching advice

ron (maxtech@orci.com)
Wed, 09 Jun 1999 12:24:07 -0600

I totally agree with the post, in addittion I have found that to assist other
boaters from fouling in your stern anchor line is to attach a brightly
(florescent orange) gallon milk jug to a large snap hook and then attach that
to the anchor line and let it float . Works for me anyway. Rocky Mountain
Potter sail is on the 31st of July at lake Ganby, Co at Arapahoe Bay
(southeaster part of the lake.......all are welcome)

Ron McFarland HMS 19 #371