Re: New Kid on the Block

Lars S. Mulford (mulford@bellatlantic.net)
Sun, 20 Jun 1999 10:04:02 -0400

Gordon wrote:

> Lin has told us all about his project because he is under the impression
> that we are a friendly group, so let's live up to our reputation.

Well said Harry.

Lin could very well have made a decent enough boat even better, who knows! I'm
like Harry; I can't wait to see some interior shots! The man took the time to
share what he has done; I'm sufficiently intrigued by it!

Hey Lin! Take it from one who has both fired off and received broadsides on this
list; keep on plugging away! You've got an audience here and I can't wait to hear
more of what you've done and how you've done it.

If nothing else, I admire Lin's "just do it" approach; there is something about
that spirit that fits right in with this group.

Welcome aboard Lin!

"Sea" ya!

--Lars S. Mulford, President
East Coast Potter Association (ECPA)
Come visit us at http://members.tripod.com/~SpeedSailor
s/v Aqua (sailing the greater Chesapeake region)
"Forgive, and live. Life is worth the challenge of living." --LSSM
"Love is good; Love hurts; Love sustains; Love remains." --LSSM