Re: P14 Bilge Drain Plug

Scott F (sfoshee@yahoo.com)
Fri, 25 Jun 1999 11:28:18 -0700 (PDT)

I agree. We have no bilge drain plug in our 1986 P19,
and have not regretted it. The only water we have
ever gotten in the boat was on our first outing when
we pounded into the wind, and some came squirting up
through the trunk. We just dried it up with a towel,
and have since put weather stripping around the top of
the trunk. No water since.

- Scott
Charleston