Re: Potter 15 sailing tips

Kent Crispin (kent@songbird.com)
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 22:56:56 -0700

On Thu, Jul 08, 1999 at 08:34:09PM -0400, Magico1@aol.com wrote:
> I wrote an article on getting better performance out of a Potter 15. you
>can find it on the Potter Yachter Web Page. Most of these tips also apply to
>the P.19 as well. I hope this will help new sailors get through the learning
>process. Jerry Barrilleaux

You should all know this already, but Jerry is one of the best
sailors around, and he knows Potters as well as anyone alive. His
article is short and extremely direct -- a single page, and an
instant classic of Potter Lore. You could print it out and glue it
to the companionway hatch. Or you could just memorize it... :-)

http://songbird.com/py/manyway/P15_sailingtips.html