Re: Mike should be supported, not accused

Ted Duke (tedduke@usa.net)
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 19:15:41 -0400

Mike,

Michelle is right. I am sorry you had to sell your Potter but
"have a good time with your family". I put off buying a
sailboat because of camping and hiking withe the kids and then
helping them thru college and my starting a second career and
now that I'm able to be into sailing it's twice as enjoyable.

Catch a ride with another Potter owner, Most of us would be
glad to take you for a ride if you are in our area. I've done
it for an internet friend from Texas, and have been
entertained by another Potter. Great fun, and I am sure there
is someone near you that you can catch a ride with now and
again. Then someday when the kids are grown and you have the
"empty nest syndrome" (BG-we love to see them, but life is a
lot more laid back when they are on their own) you can do the
sailboat thing!

Best wishes,

Ted Duke
WWps19 #626