Re: Early Potter Structure

Mark (apresvous@pobox.com)
Fri, 30 Jul 1999 17:00:43 -0700

Harry,
That hole in the lazarette hatch may be for a recessed pull rather than a latch.
Apres Vous has one such located near the forward edge of the hatch, on the
centerline. I still like your bungee-cord latch better than metal latches,
especially if I have to choose one or the other to sit on.

Mark
P-14 #202, Apres Vous
Silver Springs, NV