Re: Main Sheet Position, Dogs and GPS gadgets

Ted Duke (tedduke@usa.net)
Sun, 15 Aug 1999 22:06:03 -0400

Rye and gang,

Sounds like a good idea to move the attachment point forward on
the LOOONG boom. I'll look into that.

I wanted to go sailing today, but had other things to do this
weekend. BUT, this afternoon Helen and I modified my genny to
fit the CDI. I have a little hand stitching to do, but other
than that it's ready to go. Used the sailrite kit and no big
problems. Now I need to install the CDI itself and I will not
have to "climb around on the front of the boat" as my wife
describes it.

Your old dog is smarter than some of my sailing companions. <g>

Can't imagine why you would want an altimeter unless you were
west of the Mississippi! <bg>

Ted Duke
WWPs19 #626
The Duchess