RE: Potter Mailing List

Tim Spofford (tims@spof.org)
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 06:19:01 -0700

The Northwestern Potters are ready, willing and able to subsidize a year,
but somebody has to clarify for us what and when. If it's not a concern
now, we'll simply thank those who are making it all possible and put the
whole thing aside until we're asked next year. If, otoh, a year's worth of
support is wanted now, we'll take responsibility for that.