Re: P19 Outboard Mount Height?

JBlumhorst@aol.com
Tue, 17 Aug 1999 10:32:52 EDT

HI Mac,

Thanks for the advice. Your instructions on figuring the place to drill the first two holes is great -- Now I have a methodical approach the problem without having to think about it for two days to be sure I've taken all the variables in account(regular and deep prop drive, power head clearance).

Best,
Judy