Re: P19 Lapper sheets

hlg@pacbell.net
Wed, 18 Aug 1999 09:39:20 -0700

It's perfectly clear, now that you have used the proper technical terminology.

If you ever come down here in the Bay Area and find you are getting
supercharged from too much oxygen, Space Systems/Loral in Palo Alto, where
I used to work, has an altitude chamber that we can put you in to pump the
atmosphere back down to your accustomed rarefied state.

I used to be a private pilot, but I gave it up when I moved away from L.A.
I just didn't trust any air that I couldn't see. I have a similar problem
sailing on that clear Tahoe water. I get vertigo when I look down and can't
see anything holding up the boat..

Harry