Re: Fun in Charleston Harbor

George Sweet (georges@carol.net)
Tue, 24 Aug 1999 11:31:08 -0400

From: jakemac@concentric.net <jakemac@concentric.net>
To: ecpa@onelist.com <ecpa@onelist.com>; wwpotter@tscnet.com
<wwpotter@tscnet.com>
Date: Thursday, August 19, 1999 10:30 PM
Subject: Fun in Charleston Harbor

>- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
>- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Hello Jake,
What is it with that boat Lather ?? I'm guessing you bought it from my
friend Richard H. up here in Greenville SC. If it's the same boat I have no
doubt you were planeing . Richard could get it on plane in moderate (15kt)
winds. I wish I could get my 19 (Sea Dove) " up". Anyone ever had a 19
on plane? Jake, if we ever get organised and have a SC get to gather we sure
could use someone with "Coastal Knowledge" as to where might be a good spot
and so on. There seems to be quite a few Potters in the state with interest
now so maybe the time is getting near. Sounds like you had a great day.
Happy Planeing. er, sailing!
George Sweet
P-19 Sea Dove
Greenville,SC