Re: Mildew on sails

SolarFry@aol.com
Thu, 2 Sep 1999 08:07:51 EDT

In a message dated 9/2/99 3:19:51 AM Eastern Daylight Time, hapilife@efn.org
writes:

<< It could kill dogs and cats if they lick the antifreeze!!! and they seem
to like the taste....BE CAREFUL! >>

So can chocolate...

It's a funny thing but that ethylene glycol is a component of most salad
dressings...

Best
Solar Fry
member Florida Potter Club on the internet
West Wight Potter 19 # 1028, "Elusive Margin"
Sovereign 13 # 12393, "Solar Fry"
Sunbird 201 # 2W0040, "Volatility Premium"
Pompano Beach, FL
Hillsboro Inlet Weather: Temp 94 F
Partly Cloudy, wind E 0 - 1 MPH, Seas 8' - 12' chop 1' - 3'
Foam covering inlet and a Col 26 submerging, rising, bashing, submerging and
bashing through... That sailor's got guts...
e-mail -> solarfry@aol.com

Its hard