Re: keel trouble

happy life skills foundation (hapilife@efn.org)
Sat, 4 Sep 1999 00:20:50 -0700 (PDT)

I don't have any experience with this kind of problem on my potter. It
seems a little loose....bangs around at low wind or down wind.

What year is the boat? Maybe the pin that it pivots on has deteriorated to
the point that it is seizing up....?

Or else something is stuck in there that is causing it to seize.

I think they should try to get the board out altogether, somehow. I keep
thinking of how Harry's board and pin looked in the pictures on line.
maybe the pin is screwed up....that's all I can think of, short of Bonnie
and Frank seeking professional advice.

Ken Silverman, p-15 "Vegan Lorax"