Re: P-15: Headknocker vs Fiddleblock

Derek Jensen (djensen@teleport.com)
Sat, 02 Oct 1999 12:24:14 -0700

Dave,

Yes! I have three of these blocks on my boat: two for the halyards and one for the mainsheet
in the factory jam cleat position. I like the tension I get on the boom with the mainsheet block
position in the factory spot, and when I'm at anchor I just unreave the sheet from that
block and tie it over to the rail, totally out of the way.

My last trip was the first one with the new halyard controls, and I loved it. With the
sail slugs, I never leave the cockpit raising or dousing.

Derek Jensen
p-15 #694 "El Nino"
Portland, OR