Re: Small Craft Advisory

JBlumhorst@aol.com
Fri, 8 Oct 1999 20:54:58 EDT

In a message dated 10/8/99 5:40:51 PM Pacific Daylight Time, Magico1@aol.com
writes:

> This sounds like a lot of fun! The Montgomery people have been bashing
> potters on the Trailer Sailor Website for a long time.

Hey Jerry,

You made too general about Montgomery "people" bashing Potters. We rarely
get any flack from Mongomery owners. And they've been great sailing
companions when they've joined us on our Potter Yachter club cruises,
remember?

Only the builder, Bob Eeg of Nor'Sea Yachts, does that. And, usually, when
we chastise him for it, he backs off and apologizes (more or less) and gets
all sweet and friendly again.

Best,
Judy B
WWP #266 "Redwing"