Re: Last Sail

hlg@pacbell.net
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 14:33:49 -0700

We sail all year around here in the Bay Area too. We don't usually schedule
any group PY sails in December, for no particular reason, except people get
busy with holiday things. We have a lot of rain in January but there are
still many good days for daysailing, and the Bay winds are gentler in the
winter (between rainstorms). There are even calm days on the Bay. The water
gets colder of course, but it's cold in the summer too.

Harry Gordon
P14 #234, Manatee
Mountain View, CA