Re: Potter 19 help

Lars S. Mulford (mulford@bellatlantic.net)
Wed, 03 Nov 1999 14:29:08 -0500

Ed and Ruth Benedikt (rbenedik@gwi.net) wrote:

> We just bought a rather neglected 1987 19-foot WestWightPotter. The
> company tells us they no longer have records on what that year model was
> like, so they cannot answer many of our questions about replacement,
> renovation, repairs, etc. to boat and/or trailer. They suggested we
> contact a user listserv, and we are hoping someone in your group might have
> the same boat and could advise us.

East Coasties and Webgang:

Perhaps some of you with Potter 19s in this vintage can help these good folks
with some specific queries. Please contact them privately via their email
address above.

--
"Sea" ya!

--Lars S. Mulford, President East Coast Potter Association (ECPA) Come visit us at http://members.tripod.com/~SpeedSailor s/v Always P15 #2125, lateen rig, sailing greater Chesapeake region "Forgive, and live. Life is worth the challenge of living." --LSSM "Love is good; Love hurts; Love sustains; Love remains." --LSSM