RE: Friday at Anderson Res.

Sayer, Chris (ChrisSayer@StratfordGroup.com)
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 11:06:59 -0500

Afraid I won't be able to join the fun. But I did drive by the lake over the
summer to check it out. Looks like a nice launch ramp. Room to park and rig
seemed a bit tight on the warm summer weekend that I was there, but probably
wouldn't be bad on a December Friday.

Chris Sayer
P15 #2380 Akala
San Jose

-----Original Message-----
From: hlg@pacbell.net [mailto:hlg@pacbell.net]
Sent: Wednesday, December 01, 1999 5:33 PM
To: wwpotter@tscnet.com
Cc: geebee@ips.net; beckerr@jps.net; bobbliss@pacbell.net;
jatteber@ix.netcom.com; brownleem@aol.com; nbard@worldnet.att.net;
wwspence@aol.com
Subject: Friday at Anderson Res.

All Potter, Montgomery, or... skippers in the San Francisco or Monterey Bay
areas who are retired, unemployed, on vacation, or playing hooky this
Friday are invited to join me at Anderson Reservoir near Morgan Hill.
Anderson is the largest of the Santa Clara County lakes. I've been wanting
to try Anderson on a weekday because I've heard the powerboat traffic is
pretty heavy on weekends. However, PWCs are prohibited, and we are all
sorry to hear that.

I'll be there with Manatee, and it looks like Dave K. will join me with his
P15. I called the SC Parks and confirmed that there is indeed water and an
operational launch ramp, and no reservations are needed. Gas outboards are
okay here (but are prohibited at some other SC County reservoirs).

The Anderson Reservoir web page
<http://claraweb.co.santa-clara.ca.us/parks/prkpages/anderson.htm> has
additional info and maps.

Harry Gordon