[N] Super Bright Full Moon December 22 [N]

Jim Nolan (panache426@hotmail.com)
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 14:37:56 MST

If the moon is going to be so bright, should we not stare at it so long lest
we loose our eye sight? Will sunglasses do or should we use the pinhole in
the paper plate method commonly used for solar eclipses? Will sunscreen # 20
be adequate? Will it harm my gelcoat? Should I wear a hat?

Who else,

Jim Nolan #426 P-19 Panache