Re: Oarlocks for a P-15/19

Bill Blohm (bblohm@hpbs1686.boi.hp.com)
Tue, 21 Dec 1999 16:27:26 -0700

Judy, I was thinking more along the lines of using it off the
transom than off the side. A loop of line to one of the cleats
on the transom for a makeshift oarlock, or even a line with a
small bowline tied in it in the middle and lashed at the ends
to the two cleats on the two sides of the transom would be
another way.

Bill B.
P-19 #454, Dream Catcher
Nampa, ID