Re:America's Cup

From: Bard Johnson (nbard@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sun Jan 09 2000 - 20:37:44 PST

Thomas:
I too am following the TV coverage of the cup races. Try ESPN's website
for additional coverage and, if you want to spend some bucks, they have
a setup where you can watch each race anytime on Virtual Spectator. Oh,
by the way, Stars and Stripes is out of San Diego. NYYC's boat has
already been eliminated in an earlier round. I hope Cayard's America
One can win and bring the next cup race series to S.F. bay area. Then
we will get to see it live.

Regards,
Bard Johnson
P-19 #997: Passing Wind (for now)