Newsletter or Mail List or Both

From: Ken Preston (preston@gencc.com)
Date: Fri Jan 14 2000 - 09:46:08 PST

I've been dithering the past month or two over whether to join the Potter
Yachters or not. I've greatly enjoyed the mail list, but the two binders
full of old Potter to Potter and Potter Yachter Newsletters on loan from my
friend Cyrus are wonderful to read back through. I'd be a non-participating
member. . .never will get to sail SFB in all likelihood. . .(The Dilly
wheels would probably spin off into the underbrush somewhere around the
Siskiyous) so it would be the newsletter I'd be joining for. . .though maybe
I could borrow Cyrus's into perpetuity. One way or another, I think I'd
vote for some form of newsletter with the sketches and cartoons and maps and
so forth. Obvious question. . .where do you count an un-member's vote?

Ken Preston,
P-15 #1063, Bainbridge Island, WA