Re: Sailing dingy

From: SolarFry@aol.com
Date: Sun Jan 23 2000 - 14:41:42 PST

I still think one of those Walker Bay sailboats ( I've seen on sale for
$275.00 ) with a home built mast/boom and a second hand sail is a better deal
than making one from scratch... I know.. I've built 5 of those 8' prams.

SF

In a message dated 1/21/00 1:04:40 PM Pacific Standard Time, uffda@sonic.net